Cloud-based Maintenance, Work Order & Asset Management Solution.
Manage property and asset maintenance, reduce costs and improve operational efficiency with our Maintenance, Work Order & Asset Management solution.
At Kibog, we understand the complexities and demands that facility and asset management professionals face in effectively managing the work order process. Lack of a streamlined work management process can cause significant pain to an organization’s maintenance operations, resulting in business impacts such as delays, ineffective utilization of staff, a drop in customer satisfaction level, and improper care of an organization’s valuable assets which could further result in increase in operational cost or reduction in revenue.
Kibog’s Work Order Management solution provides maintenance managers, their staff and facility service providers with the tools necessary to manage and execute the work flow process from the inception of the work request, through planning, scheduling, and completion of the work.
kibog’s Work Order Management solution allows asset owners and operators to centralize work order information and gain visibility on their asset’s health, state and condition across various sites and locations while maintaining a real-time oversight on their parts and maintenance inventory.
- Hosted on the cloud and can be setup in minutes
- Assign and track multiple trades and tasks per work order
- Track and auto-generate work orders for recurring maintenance activities (Preventative maintenance)
- Integrate sensor data to better understand health and condition of local and remote assets
- Track service history and cost by asset and location and be better informed in terms of your actual budget spend
- Manage and prioritize all aspects of future repairs
- Identify and sort issues by type, region, or responsibility and take corrective action
- Manage Vendors, view vendor activities and access work orders/assets in real-time
- Generate Quote to customers and release Purchase Orders to your suppliers
- Manage inventory of assets, parts and materials
- and more